Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.
Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...
Comments
How do you not wake him when you take his picture whilst sleeping? Doesn't your camera have a flash?
Yes, he is ADORABLE. Or do you want to hear the opposite :-P?
Will is right into kisses. Tonight he gave me a kiss and had the sweetest look on his little face and then cracked me on the head with the wooden spoon he carries everywere.
They have nasty streaks these little boys methinks
And Kris no one is going to believe you when you say all those bad things about our Ezra.
We all know he is such an angel.
:-)))