Skip to main content

The end is nigh...



I can just picture the scene:
"Come on Jimmy, we got git out o'wise dis dang dere queer's funeral al'ready be over!"

"Jus' hang on one dang dere minute Jessie. I ain't got all them perves and mis-cre-aints down yet".

"Shee-ait come on boy, y'all only gone down and dang miss More-MONS!"

"Wait up... wait up... AND... MORE... MONS... DONE!"

I happen to think that this is a very interesting hit list of people to loathe. One day I shall draft my own inventory and see how they compare. In particular, I very much like how Mormons appear to have been added as an afterthought. I am not sure which would sting more, being at the top of a "I Hate List", or being relegated to an addendum.

For now, let me just say that I don't like "racists", but I have no problem with "people who talk to animals more than god". And although my own personal "ankle biter" can get annoying at times, he doesn't really "make me sick".

Comments

Louis la Vache said…
They seems to have covered the gamut...and would be right at home at "People's Park" in the People's Republic of Berserkeley.
Maria Verivaki said…
this is a weird one, and i dont think i like it...
Kris McCracken said…
Louis and Kiwi, I struggle to see how some people seem to cope with all of the hate, bile and bitterness that they exhibit. They can't have much in their own lives to be so worried as to what everybody else is up to.
Dina said…
You can tell it's an Aussie sign by the incorrectly used apostrophe. Glad to see this guy doesn't have a crowd around him.
freefalling said…
Child molesting hetrosexuals are OK.
It's just those child molesting homosexuals you need to watch out for.
Anonymous said…
Man. This is ALMOST laughable. I like that the guy to the left in the picture is taking the humorous reaction. I had to smile at the "rebellious women"! Ha! :)
They must spend a lot of time being sick.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary