Skip to main content

Well, sir, I ain't a for-real cowboy. But I am one helluva stud.


I read some nonsense the other day that noted thespian Hugh Jackman was chosen as "world's sexiest man" by some panel of know-nothing nincompoops. Hugh Jackman!?!?

Have they even seen Ezra?

Ignorant fools!!!

Comments

Megan said…
Idiots. They are idiots. Only we followers of The True Faith of Ezra really know what's up.
Miles McClagan said…
And he wouldn't make Viva Laughlin...
Sue said…
That clip of Ezra having his first bath sure beats the hell out of Spew Jackman showering in the Outback any day!!!
Jim Klenke said…
LOL, maybe next year.
You have thought that when your children are aware of the reality around them and see your blog, what do you think that they would say? Or when one of them has a girlfriend?
Anonymous said…
The tag 'sexy people' is funny and whoever follows it will be astonished to find sweet little Ezra. Perhaps he will be the sexiest man alive some time ;-)
Priyanka Khot said…
I agree with u.. Ezra any day beats the likes of Hugh Jackman
Kris McCracken said…
Megan, Miles, Sue, Jim and Priyanka, make sure you vote early and vote often in the next poll of sexy men!

MDP, oh yes I have thought about it. It's half the reason for doing it! Embarrassing your children is a parents job!

April, they'll be jealous, at the very least!
"Embarrassing your children is a parents job!"
You're right in this assertion. I have a child of 13 months and I do photographic montages with pictures that I do him.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary