Skip to main content

But better die than live mechanically a life that is a repetition of repetitions.


Sometimes nibbling on some keys is all one needs to do. Here are two of my top three having a lay down while I do my thing with the camera.

Comments

Sarah Lulu said…
I so totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!
KL said…
Isn't this a lovely picture - two beautiful people....:-)....very nice.
lettuce said…
sometimes its the little things...

would be good, actually, if that was more often true
Hi! Kris,
Nice "shot" of Mom and baby Ezra,
Where is Henry?

Take care!
Deedee ;-D
freefalling said…
Look at his little round tummy.
(hmmmm...I see a theme developing here).
Baino said…
I hadn't realised just how much your kids look like their mum!
Kris McCracken said…
Sarah, don’t crack a filling!
Kris McCracken said…
KL, at least one of them is smiling.
Kris McCracken said…
Lettuce, it is true if you believe it!
Kris McCracken said…
Deedee, Henry was asleep when I got this one. We were trying to be quiet for his sake.
Kris McCracken said…
Freefalling, he has lovely round thighs too.
Kris McCracken said…
Baino, Henry is her doppelgänger. Ez is a little more me, but there’s also plenty of Jen there too.
yamini said…
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Jen is looking naturally beautiful, which she always does (do tell her this..) and what to say of Ez. He takes my breath away every time I look at his perfectly-round face and those big, big, big eyes..... thanks to your skills with the camera, of course.
vipin said…
Nice one. !! Post too.
Priyanka Khot said…
cheek pulls, cheek pulls cheek pulls cheek pulls cheek pulls cheek pulls cheek pulls cheek pulls

how do you manage to get any work done... with this sweetie pie around!
Kris McCracken said…
Yamini, Jen lurks around these parts and reads all the comments. She's very sly like that...
Kris McCracken said…
Priyanka, he wouldn't have any cheeks left at that rate!
frances said…
Kris great photo of Ezra he looks really happy is this one and he loves chewing on the keys. Great one of jen.
Kris McCracken said…
Frances, he loves it!

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary