Skip to main content

Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.


In many respects, Henry and Ezra have looked markedly different in each of their first year with us. Henry has always looked older than his age might suggest (the consequence of arrive a good three weeks late?), whereas Ez had more of the 'classic' baby features (basketball head anyone?).

Yet as Ez enters into his tenth (already?!?) month outside the womb, and as his cheeks are filling out nicely, he is starting to resemble one Henrysaurus Rex, in both looks and temperament!

Comments

Priyanka Khot said…
he is drooling... what did you keep in front of him to take that click???

it goes without saying that I am a huge fan. :-)

P.S: I do my best to refrain from turning into a pseudo. Its not too difficult, I might add.
yamini said…
I second Priyanka's opinion.

We might soon start a Henry/Ezra Obsessed Club in India (though I would look for a more sophisticated name for the club) and then, you should not blame us because the photographs are simply smashing!!!!!

and I have begun to fall more and more in love with both of them.
Jim Klenke said…
Hes cute, was his next move to try to grab the camera lens?
Mo said…
Ha ha great expression
Kitty said…
ha, what a face? He is adorable.

Amazing how time flies.
Kris McCracken said…
Priyanka, it was the lure of the camera alone. He is a future snapper!

By the way, surely knocking around with pseudos has the potential to turn you into a pseudo without even noticing?
Kris McCracken said…
Yamini, they are attractive little critters!
Kris McCracken said…
Jim, yes it was and yes he did!
Kris McCracken said…
Mo, the drool tops it off, I feel.
Kris McCracken said…
Kitty, it has flown by!
KL said…
Is this Henry or Ezra? Wow! this pic is showing us that the two brothers do indeed look very similar which is not all the time evident. Whoever it is - absolutely cuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeee.............
frances said…
Gee Ezra looks like his big brother now.
Kris McCracken said…
KL, this is drooly Ez, who looks like drooly Henry.
Kris McCracken said…
Frances, a bit.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary