I'd like to thank all of those who made this possible...
Ezra wanted to come up close and say a great big thank you to all those whose sent him cards and wished him well for his birthday, so I have afforded him valuable blog space to do so:
You are MOST WELCOME Ez. Wish you a great life ahead dear and many many more Happy Birthdays to celebrate, so that we can keep sending you more and more cards!!!!!!
Very magnanimous of you my son. I'm sure that if Ezra wanted to make a statement, then you would be powerless to stop him. A big thank you to Ezra and lots of hugs and kisses from Franny and myself.
whoa! he can give Schumi n Hamilton a run for their money... look at him go towards the camera... he is adorable and I loved Henry's singing in the background.
Comments
A big thank you to Ezra and lots of hugs and kisses from Franny and myself.