Skip to main content

Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.


So yeah, there is a bit of dried snot, crumbs and a chunk of ham on him. Granted, that's a bit gross.

He's still cute though.

Comments

Roddy said…
My god, I thought it was pea and ham soup, if not pumpkin. Looks like he is enjoying his food. How is the other terrorist? I think I need my daily fix of both of them.
Sue said…
Not gross....grouse!!! hehehe
tony said…
God Your Photos Are Really Good! Have A Fine Weekend Sir!
Jaime said…
still adorable, even when covered in food
Priyanka Khot said…
He is cute... And thankfully I could not spot the snot. :D
Valerie said…
I knew I came from vacation for something ... a fix of photographs is just what I need. Your boy has amazing eyes and a heart turning smile.
Sarah said…
My 20 years old brother "Behrooz" is fallen in love with your cute Ezra ;)
Kris McCracken said…
Roddy, he feeds himself now. No soup for the time being...
Kris McCracken said…
Sue, we don't have them here.
Kris McCracken said…
Jaime, and boogers...
Kris McCracken said…
Priyanka, it's dried.
Kris McCracken said…
Valerie, he has lovely eyes, doesn't he?
Kris McCracken said…
Sarah, tell Behrooz he's not for sale.

Well, he'd be very expensive, at least!
yamini said…
Of course!!!! any which way, ham or no ham!!!
Kris McCracken said…
Yamini, Henry is the ham freak in the house. He loves it!
Roddy said…
Feeding himself already...my god where has the time gone?
Does this mean that I am getting old?
Roddy said…
Brisbane? Is that for me? That is where we are off to after this. Then on to Singapore.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary