Skip to main content

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.


I kind of think that Ezra here resembles an evil genius. The faintly cocked wrist, the look of utter disdain, the ever so slight upturned nose. Yes, this is a fellow poised to push a button that will open a trapdoor, dropping some poor bugger into a vat of acid.

Filled with crocodiles.

With sub-machine guns.

And poor dental hygiene.

Comments

Priyanka Khot said…
I agree with you except for the evil part. :-) He looks like considering all his options.
Movie Reviews said…
he looks so serious....hehehehe
Health Alert said…
I Like the way he pose.... looks genius...
Mr. X said…
he looks so weird
Sue said…
"Off with his head"...that is what he is about to say! Definitely a royal personage! Has he been hanging out with Christian when he visits Tassie with his Mum???
Unknown said…
The expression on his face is fabulous! So very cute! And I like the fitting title too! :-)
Anonymous said…
Or a vat of "sharks with frickin' laser beams!" (Dr. Evil).
He's adorable! He looks more like the Cat in the Hat with that outfit!
lemon said…
Ahahaha, I think that never the title was so nicely matched with the photo!
Your Ezra is really amazing!!
Roddy said…
If I were this good looking, I too would be aloof. This child certainly has a bright future.
yamini said…
You may be right in the post but what about that cute red t-shirt!!!

An evil genius would not proclaim himself as cute now, would he? You will have to change his clothes now :-))
Roddy said…
He actually looks like M in any of the Bond films.
Or perhaps Hitchcock in all of his intros.
Sarah said…
Those eyes...!
Kris McCracken said…
Cebu Tourist destination, thanks!
Kris McCracken said…
Movie Reviews, so you’re not a robot!
Kris McCracken said…
Health Alert, nor are you!
Kris McCracken said…
Mr. X – if that is your real name – in what way does he look “weird”?
Kris McCracken said…
Sue, by Christ he was annoying yesterday evening. Two hours straight of grizzling!
Kris McCracken said…
JM, he is a ripper.
Kris McCracken said…
Yoork, he hates Dr Suess. He wants to burn all those books. He’s very strong willed.
Kris McCracken said…
Lemon, he is that indeed.
Kris McCracken said…
Roddy, King of the World and Emperor of all its Dominions... He also has his eye on Tsar, Czar, Agha, Apu Mallku, Caliph, Chancellor, Doge, Kaiser, Maharaja, Oba, Reichskommissar, Sultan and Taoiseach.
Kris McCracken said…
Yamani, that is all part of his masterplan...
Kris McCracken said…
Roddy, he looks like Judi Dench?
Kris McCracken said…
Sarah, piercing eyes!
Kris McCracken said…
Movie Reviews, you're back!
ROTFLOL! What a wonderful, delightful RIOT! So cute and funny!
Kris McCracken said…
Mary, he is the boss of the house at the moment.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary