Skip to main content

Things may come to those who wait. But only the things left by those who hustle.


The square up for yesterday's photo of the terrible threesome, here you can see me trying to wrangle a couple of slippery customers. It's not easy.

That said, I managed on Monday to pick them both unwilling customers up and carry them out of a toyshop, all the while carrying a bag chock full of supplies.

My arms still haven't forgiven me...

Comments

Priyanka Khot said…
you deserve a medal for that feat! your arms should also be treated...

really nice photo!
Kcalpesh said…
Those were two difficult customers to handle? Sure not! This one's a very cute snap!

- Pixellicious Photos
Anonymous said…
Been there, done that. Not once but five times. Our oldest is now 53. I remember days when we had an arm load of kids. Either me or my wife.

In those days we only had film cameras. I wonder, sometimes, how many boxes of photos would be under the bed if we had digital?

These are lovely photographs. Thanks too for the visit and comment.
Roddy said…
Now you've gone and left Jen out. Another incomplete photo. Use the timer my son, use the timer.
OH! But WHAT a SWEEEET picture! Adorable!
Sarah said…
Lol...!
I was an expensive girl for my dad, too! As well as now!
Ezra seems more serious, however he is younger!!
lemon said…
So strange that you can catch peoples characters through photos-even babys...
That look of Ezra's, god, he is curious about everything...
KL said…
A nice photo. Shall I say three handsome dudes or two? :-D
yamini said…
Another photograph to be treasured for posterity.

Henry looks like your carbon copy now. :-))

I agree with Roddy. Now that you have accomplished the twin feat of three-in-one-photograph, it is time you endeavour for the next milestone - All-in-one-photo!!!
Dina said…
Lookin' good with your glasses.
Kris McCracken said…
Thanks all, I'm falling behind again!

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary