Hi Kris, So there is no chance of snow down under?.. I'm sure you're enjoy warm weather this time of year. Good to hear from you and thanks for coming over to my blog. Do you have any Christmas traditions to share with us? Would love to hear about them. That's a might cute fellow you have there. Christmas wishes to you and yours. Catch yah later! The Bach
Its often not the severe uniform we see but the even severer expression on Officials faces.I often wonder if that expression is taught in their training!?
Comments
So there is no chance of snow down under?.. I'm sure you're enjoy warm weather this time of year. Good to hear from you and thanks for coming over to my blog. Do you have any Christmas traditions to share with us? Would love to hear about them. That's a might cute fellow you have there. Christmas wishes to you and yours. Catch yah later! The Bach
Greetings from Bogota. Imaging beeing in the tropics and it is not hot, nice 23 degree C. Bogota is 2600 meters high.
Now Henry is going to get me for this, but...LOL!!!!
DeeDee ;-D
He hasn't even been in day care!
Henry and his favourite T-shirt, good combination!!!
I am jealous now!!!!! :-(