Skip to main content

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.


Two little blokes.

Two big smiles.

What are they doing?

Comments

Roddy said…
Looking at the lock of hair in front of Ezra my guess is that they are shaving someones head. Nothing more funny than that. Especially if they are asleep at the time.
Or they have just shared a joke about Escape from Alcatraz. Something to do with birdbrains and birdmen.
Sue said…
With such gleeful looks, I would say some sort of torture is involved???
Magpie said…
Torture of the tickling kind???

Love that this is in black and white.
Priyanka Khot said…
Pulling Jen's hair... lolz..

These are beautiful smiles. Lots of love to the two best looking boys in the world!
Babzy.B said…
This is a really good one ! They try may be to grip someone her mum ...;)
Kris McCracken said…
Roddy, pulling Jen's hair?
Kris McCracken said…
Sue, they love torture.
Kris McCracken said…
Magpie, they don't mind tickling.
ArtSparker said…
Not pucnhing each other in a spirit in a spirit of experiment, which considering how brothers can be, is just lovely. Wonderful photo.
Kris McCracken said…
Art, they're generally very good together.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary