Skip to main content

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.


Sydney, as seen from the Manly Ferry. September 2012.

Theme Thursday again and the day is nearly over. I didn't have a strong FOUNDATION to start with, and I will be frank and confess that the sheer number of panties, knickers and assorted ladies undergarments that I was confronted with today really did undermine any potential ideas that I was planning this Theme Thursday.

It was a warm start this morning. 23°C when I stepped off the bus in town (7:40 am) which meant that every second lady in Hobart seemed to have opted for a skirt or dress. However, the 140 km/h renders the combination every pervert's dream.

What's the emoticon for blush again?

Comments

Mrsupole said…
Hi Kris,

I think the only emoticons I know are the smile and sad ones. I would say to just put the words(blush emoticon) in parentheses and call it a day.

So having a perverted day does seem like a nice day if one is into that kinda thing. Maybe deep down we are all just a little perverted and too ashamed to admit it. Not sure how viewing something nature is providing makes one a pervert. I think it just makes you a lover of nature. LOL

Oh and that picture is really beautiful. One of the most recognizable buildings in the world. You truly did it justice.

Thanks for playing and Happy TT to you.

God bless.
Siobhan said…
Haha! Gorgeous photo.
Dulcina said…
Hehehe, blush-blush-blush.
Beautiful photograph and funny words about no foundation.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...

Hold me now, oh hold me now, until this hour has gone around. And I'm gone on the rising tide, to face Van Dieman's Land

Theme Thursday again, and this one is rather easy. I am Tasmanian, you see, and aside from being all around general geniuses - as I have amply described previously - we are also very familiar with the concept of WATER. Tasmania is the ONLY island state of an ISLAND continent. That means, we're surrounded by WATER. That should help explain why I take so many photographs of water . Tasmania was for a long time the place where the British (an island race terrified of water) sent their poor people most vile and horrid criminals. The sort of folk who would face the stark choice of a death sentence , or transportation to the other end of the world. Their catalogue of crimes is horrifying : stealing bread assault stealing gentlemen's handkerchiefs drunken assault being poor affray ladies being overly friendly with gentlemen for money hitting people having a drink and a laugh public drunkenness being Irish Fenian terrorist activities being Catholic religious subversion. ...

Happy anniversary baby, got you on my mind

No it is not a webcam, but this photograph was taken a mere forty-five ago on my way in to work. Here you can see a good old fashioned Hobart autumn morning, with the rain pelting down and me getting drenched. This one was taken on the corner of Macquarie and Elizabeth, while I was waiting for the lights to change. Come on Ampelmännchen ! Today is my wedding anniversary, an apparently I need to be showering Jen with leather -related goodies. Va-va-vaVOOM! To you Jennifer, here is a poem I wrote this very morning. Anniversary I love you i love you iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE you I love YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou I LOVE YOU iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou Happy anniversary