Skip to main content

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.



While my earlier post concerned a young man who had clearly achieved jouissance through the combination of a meal and an embrace, I am claiming the above smile being a direct response to my joke of yesterday.

That's my story and I am sticking to it!

Comments

Fredrik said…
Wonderful! A little laughing Buddha!
Anonymous said…
I think it is one of those smiles that says, Please dad that's an OLD one. haha
LOL! How very cute and sweet.
magiceye said…
good one! love your one liners too!
EG CameraGirl said…
Ezra is a quick study - he already knows to laugh at your jokes. Smart kid!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations - you have two healthy son, it`s not a self-evident
thing!
Warm greetings to their mother too from mother of three and grandmother of five !
Anonymous said…
You sure it wasn't just wind?! ;)
there are those who hold the view that a baby's smile is merely the perpetuation of a burb - the ones who hold that view are mainly spinster midwives.

or as I just now see - as jackie says - wind!
Livio Bonino said…
Fantastic! A very smart kid.
Kris McCracken said…
I think that the ‘it’s wind’ crowd are a bunch of spoil sports. I like to think that he’s happy.