Lost inside an adorable illusion and I cannot hide, I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside, we could've made it cruising, yeah.
Yes it is Theme Thusday again, and today we are talking GLASS . I've three possible hooks to hang my [glass] hat on with this theme. First, the photo! Yes, it is the river again from an odd angle in an interesting light. You can just make out the bottom, which should tell you that I'm right on the shore. In some ways, the distortion of the stones below the surface reminds me of ye olde glass windows, what they call "cylinder blown sheet glass". You can still find some of this around Hobart these days. Thw second link comes from a trip I took to Venice a few years back. You're probably aware that Venice was (is?) a glass-making centre of excellence. If you have ever been there and taken the tour of the glass factories, you might be familiar with the sheer amount of coloured glass that sits at the bottom of the water there. These fragments of glass have been worn down and had their edges dulled by their time in the water, which makes them ample keepsakes for the ...
Comments
I hope he can hear all the baby-talk that the adults are doing way up here is Delhi.
loads of awwwweeee, lliiiiillliiiillluuullluuu kuchi koo, tikli tu, ale ale bdfjadfn ejenj.... to sweet lil Ezra
You offered staying with Henry for 2 weeks as a prize. When are we going to have a similar prize WITH EZRA? In that case, make it staying with him (EZRA) for 2 years. Then you can have him back :-).
Now let me hear (well, read) your answer.
He has very large hands and feet when he's next to other babies. Less so next to me.
Ez does radiate light wherever he goes. He's blessed with a rare kind of charisma!