Awwwwwwwww...........really cute and little babboo. Yeah! I agree with Yamini, really feeling like tickling him...please do that on our behalf and take a video of that tickling please.
KL, Ezra isn't as demanding as Henry, yet. Having just spent a very enjoyable week-end with my two grandsons I can assure you that both are as adorable as any active child can be. Yamini, laugh, giggle, squeal. the whole gamut. As for the tummies. they are both very ticklable.
Priyanka, if your children are anything like Henry and Ezra, then I am sure that they will be the most perfect children.
I also wanted to let u know that I have kept this picture of Ez's as my desktop background and every morning when i switch on my PC at home, my day is made just by looking at this visibly happy image of dear Ez. May god grant both Henry and Ez AND their beautiful parents a life full of happiness and joy. Keep smiling :))
Comments
He is sooooooo CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!
P.S. Henry's feet are an added bonus to the photograph, so thanks!!!!
I hope that when i eventually have babies,... they are as adorable as babboo here :-)
Yamini, laugh, giggle, squeal. the whole gamut. As for the tummies. they are both very ticklable.
Priyanka, if your children are anything like Henry and Ezra, then I am sure that they will be the most perfect children.
And Kris I like your conversations with Roddy.
I would second KL's demand. Please treat us to a video of the tickling session with Ezra, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!
I'm glad someone enjoys it.
May god grant both Henry and Ez AND their beautiful parents a life full of happiness and joy.
Keep smiling :))