Skip to main content

Heroing is one of the shortest-lived professions there is.


What compels them to find the highest point, and then endeavour to stand bolt upright?

I don't know the science that might be able to explain it, but I do know a little arithmetic:
heavy rain + cranky baby compelled to climb + toddler oblivious to rules = not a lot of fun.

Comments

Priyanka Khot said…
He is adorable... even if he climbs he sure is to be very cute!
tony said…
Have You Ever Seen The Film 'The Great Escape'?!
Anonymous said…
I'm cute but lots bigger. Comic book heros never die
Kris McCracken said…
Priyanka, what goes up, must come down!
Kris McCracken said…
Tony, it has been a while, but are you saying that Ez looks like Steve McQueen?
Kris McCracken said…
Pasadenaadjacent, or they die, but then come back to life.
yamini said…
A very cute picture of Ez, specially the t-shirt. I agree with it.
Sue said…
I am beginning to think it should be against the law to be that cute and live so far away from me!
Kris McCracken said…
Yamini, he did have snot in his eyebrows this morning...
Kris McCracken said…
Sue, it's only five minutes walk!