For he is indeed a Jolly Good Fellow! October 26, 2009 Prior to any sacrifice of a crocodile, the chief butcher is afforded a song and three hearty cheers.Congratulations Henry!Well assisted Evie, you couldn't have done it without you! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels cakes that I have made crocodiles Henry henry and the gang Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Tania said… So cute! Henry and Evie look so sweet- one for their 18ths methinks....That cake was mighty fine by the way! (even if it wasn't chocolate...)Happy Birthday Henry! Kris McCracken said… Tania, I will get Ez to do a Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte next year.It's a punishing degree of difficulty, but a fine beast! Unknown said… So Cute! I loved the cake. yamini said… I loved the lead pair of the evening more than the cake now Kris. Henry looks completely smitten, I tell u. :-))By the way, thanks for uploading the video. It felt almost like being there at the birthday party. Kris McCracken said… Uncertainhorizon, it tasted good! Kris McCracken said… Yamini, I dunno, that cake was pretty good... Roddy said… Yeah you're right. The cake tasted great.Classic cameo by Henry. Encore, encore.
Comments
That cake was mighty fine by the way! (even if it wasn't chocolate...)
Happy Birthday Henry!
It's a punishing degree of difficulty, but a fine beast!
By the way, thanks for uploading the video. It felt almost like being there at the birthday party.
Classic cameo by Henry. Encore, encore.