Tuesday, December 08, 2009

When grown people speak of the innocence of children, they don't really know what they mean.


Here, Ezra displays his fine impersonation of a fire and brimstone Southern Baptist minister.
Christ came to me last night...

[HALLELUJAH!]

... and He said unto me...

[HALLELUJAH BROTHER!]

... He said unto me... He said that NOW was the time...

[HALLELUJAH!]

... NOW was the time brothers and sisters for more programs featuring baby animals on the television...

[AMEN BROTHER!]

14 comments:

me said...

I discovered a few years ago that 4pm to 6pm on German TV is "Baby Animal Show" time.

Mind you, when it's a choice between sickeningly cute animals & CNN, Ted Turner's going to lose...

me said...

...every time.

Kris said...

It beats French TV and the endless parade of "whacky" game shows I guess.

Priyanka Khot said...

Ez is so cute.

Roddy said...

As long as that's not a nail hole in his forehead, he should be ok.

Kris said...

Priyanka, he looks like me, that's why!

Kris said...

Roddy, self inflicted.

Roddy said...

Kris, I know!

yamini said...

You are still running old photographs?? That scar is long gone, isn't it?

Dina said...

Very convincing, Brother. A-men!

Kris said...

Yamini, the scar is gone. I won't be running new pics until Santa hopefully brings me a new camera!

Kris said...

Dina, long time now see!

yamini said...

What happened to the old one? I am sorry I haven't been up to date with your blog in the past couple of weeks.

Kris said...

The old one was lost!