Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Nothing can come of nothing.
Looking north on New Town Road. New Town, July 2010.
I can cope with a bit of darkness and gloom if what little sun there is by late-afternoon keeps delivering the copper-toned skies!
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
Seinfeld has to be considered. A show about nothing? Absolutely!
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No, although stick me in an unsavoury situation, and I might well feel uncomfortable in the dark!
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Eau de Krispy.
16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Brunettes with eyes. Nothing too pale.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
I’d like to think that I have a reasonable grasp on both. I’m modest too…
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Coffee. I have honestly never had an energy drink in my life. I don’t feel like I’m missing much.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese. Lots of cheese.
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To be honest, I want hot chips most times.