Thursday, December 09, 2010

Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship.


Climb at your own risk. New Town Road, New Town, December 2010.

If you are a fan of lines in photographs, you could do worse than stand under one of these snapping away for a few minutes. In fact, after staring at this photograph for ninety seconds, I think that I have spotted a Desargues configuration.

Have a close look…

If A.a, B.b, C.c are concurrent, then (A.B) ∩ (a.b), (A.C) ∩ (a.c), (B.C) ∩ (b.c) are collinear!

Ain’t geometry grand?

6 comments:

Roddy said...

I prefer geography.

Kris said...

Geology.

J Bar said...

It's a great shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Kris said...

And I didn't even have to climb it!

Thiên said...

I prefer art. lol
Love the glass insulators, they don't use them much anymore and I think they are so much nicer than the current boring gray/black ceramic ones we are using in the states.

Kris said...

I could not agree more. The ceramic ones also don’t age well.