Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The more we have the less we own.


Thar be a cruel wind blowin’, Bellerive boardwalk, January 2011.

Ten Things that I have never done:

  • Jumped from a plane.

  • Been on a sailboard.

  • Swam with a shark (that I’ve been aware of).

  • Been to Africa.

  • Posted anonymously online.

  • Shot at (that I’ve been aware of).

  • Been skiing.

  • Made a formal complaint about something.

  • Visit Disneyland/world/Paris, or wanted to visit Disneyland/world/Paris.

  • "Met anyone for coffee".


I expect that rules me out of the next Sex in the City movie. Hey there’s another things I’ve never done!



A jetty, with Sandy Bay and Taroona in the background. Bellerive Boardwalk, January 2011.

6 comments:

Roddy said...

Little house on the bay!
I notice that there is only one entrance. Is there an emergency escape on the other side? Bit of a wet escape if there is.

Kris said...

I would exect that there is another door.

Carola said...

My Things I have never done:

Been to Paris.

Been Bungee Jumping.

Had a Christmas tree in my own household.

Booked a complete holiday.

Colored my hair.

Had a life insurance.

And like you, Kris:

Swam with a shark (that I’ve been aware of).

Posted anonymously online.

Made a formal complaint about something.

Visit Disneyland/world/Paris, or wanted to visit Disneyland/world/Paris.

Kris said...

That means you've been shot at and jumped from a plane.

Perhaps all the while being pursued by unseen sharks...

Carola said...

No, of course not, both not. But I changed the jumping from the plane into the bungee jump; and shot at, I didn't understand what you mean.

Kris said...

I'm glad you've not been shot at!