Sunday, August 28, 2011

A man's conscience and his judgement is the same thing; and as the judgement, so also the conscience, may be erroneous.


What's going on? Criterion Street, Hobart. August 2011.

Sunday Top Five day and I think today I'll recap My Top Five Poems That I Have Featured On This Here Blog!

  • i like my body when it is with your, e.e. cummings


  • After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell


  • Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith


  • Small Frogs Killed On The Highway, James Wright


  • PLEA FOR A HISTORY OF WORKING-CLASS LEEDS, by Barry Tebb
  • 3 comments:

    Roddy said...

    It is a poster is it not? It looks like a poster, but I marvel at the way the bricks show through.
    It has been adhered thoroughly. Or the paper is that thin that everything shows through.

    Kris said...

    It is a poster, but a graffiti one...

    Majid Ali said...

    Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile