Kangaroo. Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, Brighton. June 2012.
The Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (as well as a lot of pop up ads.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning..
- National Geographic Traveller Magazine: 2012 Photo Contest
- Australia’s rich talk about saving the environment; the poor bear the burden of doing it
- When should a child have a say about the food they eat?
- Is the world getting better or worse?
- The more things change… There was no golden age for newspapers, which means we shouldn’t be too pessimistic about the future.
- 10 Reasons Countries Fall Apart. States don't fail overnight. The seeds of of their destruction are sown deep within their political institutions.