Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Society is composed of two great classes: those who have more dinners than appetite, and those who have more appetite than dinners.
Native flower. The Domain, Hobart. December 2012.
Sunday Stealing: The Social Meme
1. Where was your profile picture taken?
Halfway across the Tasman Bridge.
2. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Melvyn Bragg. He can be a right prig sometimes.
3. Do you believe exes can be friends?
It depends on the exes. I'm not sure I could manage it.
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Loathsome. Repulsive. Abominable.
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
6. Are you upset about anything?
I'm upset about lots of things! Let's leave it at "man's inhumanity to man".
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
8. Are you a bad influence?
Quite the opposite.
9. Night out or night in?
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
As a noun adjunct they have.
11. What song is stuck in your head?
Honky Tonk Woman by the Rolling Stones.
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Someone announcing that they have found an immense sum of money and that they are certain that is mine.
13. Do you smile a lot?
Only when I mean it.