I have to say that beer definitely intoxicates someone. Flags, patriotism, narrow minded bigots might intoxicate a few but not sure they are all the same. Mostly because beer intoxicates anyone regardless of their views.
And near as I can tell from looking it up is that it is your Veterans Day and Memorial Day held on one day. Is that correct?
I really do like the picture of Jen and the boys, they look so cute.
Happy TT, and I hope you have a quiet, laughter filled intoxicating weekend.
Comments
Beer, flags, patriotism seem to run through all countries and all nationalities (maybe not the alcohol)
so the bigotry confuses me. Maybe I am missing something.
I have to say that beer definitely intoxicates someone. Flags, patriotism, narrow minded bigots might intoxicate a few but not sure they are all the same. Mostly because beer intoxicates anyone regardless of their views.
And near as I can tell from looking it up is that it is your Veterans Day and Memorial Day held on one day. Is that correct?
I really do like the picture of Jen and the boys, they look so cute.
Happy TT, and I hope you have a quiet, laughter filled intoxicating weekend.
God bless.