Fly like a seagull. Flowerpot Point, Blackmans Bay. April 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Six myths about vaccination – and why they’re wrong.
- Take That, Instagram: The Enduring Allure of Vintage Snapshots.
- Photos in outer space: Around the Solar System.
- The Little Book of Hindu Deities: Pixar Animator Rethinks Mythology.
- What happens when authors revisit their masterpieces?
- Parents working out work!
- "Christian groups have long campaigned for a referendum on the icky, dirty things these people would do to each other in their so-called marriages, things that decent Christians just… can’t… stop… thinking… about..." Judgment day for everything icky.
- Clive Palmer. Mining Magnate and Political Colossus. Well worth a watch.
- Did you know that around 90 percent of Wikipedia editors are men? Wikipedia’s Women Problem.
- The complete guide to sleeping at work.
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead...