Patchy sunshine. Bellerive Beach, Bellerive. May 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- 10 fascinating facts about woolly mammoths.
- How to make a Naked Egg.
- Six Communication Tricks That Will Get Your Kids to Cooperate.
- Freddie Mercury and David Bowie’s isolated vocal track for Queen’s “Under Pressure”.
- The German Granddaddy of Crystal Meth.
- Australia’s farming future: Tasmania.
- Why Finnish babies sleep in cardboard boxes.