Plotters. Hope Beach, South Arm Peninsula. May 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- What the Night Sky Would Look Like If the Other Planets Were as Close as the Moon.
- Australia's universities: from elite institutions to degree factories?
- What if Barbie Looked Like a Real Woman?
- Inequality, health and well-being: time for a national debate.
- When someone close to you dies, the very fabric of your life is ripped to shreds. Is philosophy any consolation?
- Clive James – a life in writing.