Morning in Hobart. Sullivans Cove, Hobart Waterfront. July 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Winners: National Geographic Traveler 2013 Photo Contest
- Awkward Years Project
- Archaeology: The milk revolution
- Archbishop Tutu 'would not worship a homophobic God'
- How Wilco’s Jeff Tweedy Learned To Grow Up And Start Firing His Friends
- Monsters, Marvels, and the Birth of Science
- When Liberian Child Soldiers Grow Up
- The decline of privacy in open-plan offices
- Fallen Idols: Sometimes your favorite authors are not nice people