Ruins #1. Coal Mines Historic Site, Saltwater River. Tasman Peninsula. August 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Science Confirms: Politics Wrecks Your Ability to Do Maths.
- On why Minecraft is more than just another video game.
- How apt. HERE COMES A VICTORY OF SHIT.
- Secret disguises of the Stasi.
- Genius and talent: The distinction has become blurred. But talent is commonplace; genius is inexplicable, innate, and exceedingly rare…
- The Masters of Nature Photography book – in pictures.
- The Women of the Afghanistan War.
- In perspective: the demands of work and fatherhood.
Ruins #2. Coal Mines Historic Site, Saltwater River. Tasman Peninsula. August 2013.