Skip to main content

To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship.


One of the most sincere wishes that I have of my two lads is that in every way they turn out better than me.

Comments

Roddy said…
On your Henry / Ezra note. I have reached success with my two lads. Continue to make me proud.
Roddy said…
Who is the munchkin sneaking up on? He appears to be in stealth mode.
Miles McClagan said…
I've lost my ability to sneak up on people...

I blame my shoes
KL said…
They will since you two are. You sound a bit too emotional :-).
Dina said…
Sweet picture.
How right you are. I'll say the same for my grandsons.
yamini said…
Amen, Kris!!

The picture is way too cute for me to say in words.
Sarah said…
I wish all the best for your 2 cute lads!
Priyanka Khot said…
You are an awesome Dad! I am sure Henry and Ezera will turn out to be awesome people.
Kris McCracken said…
Thanks all. I try. But kids are very hard work.

Miles, you need to try it in socks.