Blue sky. Blue-green water. Healthy seaweed. It can only be Seven Mile Beach in Spring.
Of course, this isn't today. Today it's grey and raining. This is a weekday a couple of weeks' back.
Time for the Sunday Top Five!
In the wake of top international
5) Yoko Ono: "The fascist, imperialist and capitalistic dogs of the West could not stand an invader from the East..."
4) Pol Pot: "Pol suffered for being little more than a cheeky chappy with a big dream from a developing country..."
3) Gary Glitter: "The Fascist, imperialist, immoral Western pigs hate Gary because of his close links with the Third World..."
2) Adolf Hitler: a challenge, I know. How about "a great patriot who only wanted the best for his people but was stifled by the imperialist U.S. pigs..."? This will take something special.
1) George W. Bush: Nah. This is a bridge too far for even dear Hugo...