Saturday, November 14, 2009

He wondered, as he had many times wondered before, whether he himself was a lunatic. Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.


Here is the bag lady that lives on top of one of the museum buildings. Well, actually, I don't think that she's a bag lady. She's probably Athena, the Greek Goddess of Wisdom. I know that she isn't Diana Princess of Idiots Roman Goddess of Hunters, as she isn't carrying a weapon. It looks like she's carrying a load of very large grapes.

Maybe she's Gefjon, the Scandinavian Goddess of Ploughing?

It could be Princess Mary, I guess...

2 comments:

me said...

Is that piano playing bag lady still around Hobart?

Kris said...

Me, I know that woman by a decidedly less family-friendly name. Suffice to say it involved Hungry Jacks, a toilet and the most intimate parts of a lady...

On her whereabouts, I do believe that she has passed on.