Thursday, December 31, 2009

I support gay marriage. I believe they have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us.


Another day, another photograph of rigging. You will note that today, there is no frigging in the rigging, as the navy has just passed a law against such activities.

Henry and I did a little experiment before: poem writing. After a long and arduous explanation of rhyme and metre, we set about writing his first ever poem! Henry supplied the core concept, and the key words that rhyme, I banged it together into something [hopefully] servicable. Without further ado...

Henry's First Ever Poem


If I were a little fish
I would have but just one wish
my one wish would be to fly
doing such would make me cry

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

cute poem. i hope you and your family have a great new year!

yamini said...

Luv to dear Henry and I wish that his wish comes true some day so that he can fly all the way to Delhi to meet his fans here. :-))

Roddy said...

Can a fish cry? You would never see the tears. Perhaps it was faking it. Flying fish I have seen.

Nathalie said...

Hilarious title to this post.
I laughed heartily !!!!

Great first poem too. You two have a future together!

Kris said...

Brian, fingers crossed!

Kris said...

Yamini, one day!

Kris said...

Roddy, they cry.

Kris said...

Nathalie, we're poets and we know it!