
My moles in the ornithological world report to me that this
little dickie bird specimen is
Egretta novaehollandiae, better known as a
White-faced Heron. I got a couple of snaps of this baby down in Cornelian Bay the other day, but couldn't decide if I liked it better in black and white or colour.
I thought that I'd post both, and let
YOU be the judge.
Comments
I vote for two.
By the way, I watched "Valkyrie", the movie, yesterday night and after reading your post's title this morning, I couldn't help but relate at one such fool (Hitler) to it.
Tom Cruise, though, came across as very ordinary in his role.
I think that both photographs are...beautiful, but if I had to choose between the two...the Black and White photograph would probably win "hands" down.
I agree...great composition in the B&W photograph too!
(I most definitely, like the ripple effects in the water too!)
Thanks,
DeeDee ;-D
Nice dark silhouette against the blue water though.
You're on a winner.