Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail.


The Grand Old Dame makes another appearance in yet another hurried post as I hurtle towards Christmas with nary a concern for my health and sanity!

I'm going to miss her when she's gone.

It will be as depressing as the time I realised that the Keanu Reeves' character in The Matrix has the poncey name of Neo, rather than the subtle genius of Neil as the Christ figure of the pretend world.

I could get behind a saviour called Neil.

3 comments:

me said...

It would certainly have deflated the almost smothering self importance of those movies if he was a Neil...

Roddy said...

What!? Uncle Neil? The mind boggles.
Sorry Neil.

Kris said...

I was so let down when I realised it was Neo.

Neil seemed like a true stroke of genius. Neo confirmed the wankfest that it was.