Here's a felt sandwich that Jen made the boys for Christmas. The choices are limited, but if you'd like some mix of ham, Jarlsberg cheese, tomato, lettuce and beetroot on white bread, and don't mind not being able to eat it; this sandwich is for you!
Which brings me to today's Sunday Top Five: My Top Five Sandwich Fillings!
1) Cheese: I'm a cheese man: Double Gloucester; Wensleydale; Gouda; Cheshire; Provolone; Edam; Limberger; Lancashire; Mozzarella; Havarti; Mascarpone; Gołka; Camembert; Tilsit; Gruyère; Brie; Fetta; Gorgonzola; Red Windsor; Red Leicester; Quark; Chèvre; Ricotta on and on and on it goes. Today however, I can't go past a nice mature smoked Cheddar!
2) Salami: Like cheese, the varieties are endless. I can't look past a spicy Hungarian though...
3) Tomato: fresh from the garden!
4) Lettuce: a crisp and fresh cos will do.
5) Beetroot: you know what they say...