Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ads that I like: #100


Opening gambit: our children are lucky because they will live far longer than us.

Flanking manoeuvre: they should thank their lucky stars that the medical science has made all of this possible. By 'medical science', read doctor (as in 'Mengele').

Frontal assault: the MAN who is RESPONSIBLE for prolonging your children's lives LOVES to smoke. LOVES IT. In fact, the smokes - POSSIBLY - explain his EXTRAORDINARY superpowers skills.

Dubious conclusion: Docs are TOPS. Docs love to SMOKE. Ciggies must be GREAT.


As a side note, I'd also like to draw attention to the fantabulous 'T-Zone' theory: FORGET THE EVIDENCE, your throat DOESN'T LIE. Even when you're bombarding it with carcinogens.

4 comments:

Roddy said...

Smoked Camel?! I wonder what it tastes like. I would have thought a butcher rather than a doctor. Marvels of modern medicine!

Magpie said...

I can't believe these ads. It's amazing what they put out there in the past...I guess it's amazing some of what they put out there now too. :)

me said...

Got a light?

Kris said...

Roddy, camel dung.

Magpie, they had some nerve.

Me, never been a smoker. Mug's game.