Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Egotism is the anaesthetic that dulls the pains of stupidity.
Art in action. April 2010.
In a rush, here's part one of a meme...
1. What's your favourite Dr. Seuss book?
I loathe Dr. Seuss. I mean, really, he just makes words up and yet still can't work out regular metre?
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Robin's Nest, from Magnum P.I.
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? Five or six days. I wasn't really keeping track.
4. What's your favourite Barry Manilow song?
What? I think that the only song of his I know was called Mandy, but I can't recall anything about it. Whether that makes it my favourite, I can only guess...
5. Who's your favourite Muppet?
The now apparently dearly departed Guy Smiley.
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
I stopped chewing my nails. Then I had children.
7. What's your favourite website?
I don't play favourites, although if you click the link you will find an excellent example of web savvy.
8. What's your favourite school supply?
9. Who's your favourite TV attorney?
Arnie Becker was my favourite, but I still like the sound of "Victor Sifuentes"
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
50 miles equates to 80 kilometres. I had a meeting in Campbell Town yesterday, so that journey all up was about 288 kms, or about 152 miles. You all know how much I love meetings...