Sunday, May 09, 2010

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.


Paddling around the CSIRO. March, 2010.

I quite like the hazy, mirage effect on the horizon here. I'm not sure what exactly caused it, but do know that it accompanied some fuel burn offs down south.

Time for todays Sunday Top Five!

I've consulted the terrible twosome, and we've come up with Henry and Ezra's Top Five Television Shows (at the moment...)
Dirty Jobs (with Mike Rowe)

Yo Gabba Gabba

Play School

Charlie and Lola

Mister Maker

4 comments:

Roddy said...

How did dirty jobs slip in? Couldn't they find anything with the Wiggles?

Tash said...

They've got good taste. Dirty Jobs is a favorite with the 3 of us.

Mrsupole said...

My Hubby and SIL's love Dirty Jobs. There must be something universal about that show.

Oh and we got a lot of people named Paul over here, getting to be a lot less named Peter. Okay, I had better stop while I am ahead because I might not stop, since this subject about gobernents highway robbery bugs the crap out of me.

Please wish your wife a Happy Mother's Day.

God bless.

Kris said...

Dirty Jobs is one of my favourites too. Mike Rowe is a very likable host, and there is always something interesting to see!

I hate Wiggles.