Monday, August 09, 2010

Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.


The Carruthers Building emerges from the mist of the walk to work. St Johns Park, Newtown. July 2010.

Part One of the 100 Questions Meme!

Just because:

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?

Left index finger, a nasty one right across the distal interphalangeal joint after a tragic accident involving an art room, a very sharp tile cutter, an attractive girl, a short skirt and inattention.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?

There are a few artworks drawn by Henry: relics of when Ezra shifted out into his own room…

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?

A little robust Nokia.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

All sorts. What a silly question. I have eclectic tastes. That said, I am not much of a jazz man.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?

I believe that it was just prior to midnight, but to be honest, I can’t remember much about it.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

A bit of peace and quiet. And far less snot.

7. WHO DO YOU MISS?

I miss Jen, Henry and Ezra when I’m at work.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF CHEESE?

I am ambidextrous when it comes to cheese. However, I do like a lovely Double Gloucester.

9. RABBIT OR TORTISE?

I’ve never eaten tortoise, but I like a slow cooked hare.

10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?

James.

2 comments:

Magpie said...

Ha Ha to #6!

Kris said...

Still waiting for that...