Monday, August 16, 2010
People do not lack strength; they lack will.
Standing in the east, looking over the west. Mount Wellington, viewed from Geilston Bay. July 2010.
Time for another exciting instalment of 100 questions!
41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A cat’s tongue stitched to the back of my left hand.
42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
It liberates me somewhat by writers’ block, which itself emerged because I’ve not been well, exacerbated by being busy at work. That is, it’s easier than thinking something up.
43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My legs. Or eyes. Hair? Something like that.
44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
I’d probably have to write a ministerial brief.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A fancy new whiz bang laptop computer.
46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I’ve enough already!
47. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No one that I know of.
48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I generally avoid wishing.
49. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
My right index finger.
50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
I had a few tears on the 7:45 to Glenorchy via New Town Road.