Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pleasure and action make the hours seem short.


Interesting sky. New Town, August 2010.

At some point I'm going to run out of things to photograph at this bus stop.

Henry and I sat down yesterday to work out today's Sunday Top Five: Henry's Top Five Movies (This Week)!

  • Shrek II


  • Finding Nemo


  • Shrek I


  • Wallace and Grommit: Curse of the WareRabbit


  • Shrek III


Now, if anyone wants to make some suggestions for films that Henry (or indeed Ezra) might enjoy, let us know in the comments!


Yoga at the bus stop. New Town, August 2010.

5 comments:

Who Is Afraid of Alfred Hitchcock? said...

Hi! Kris...
What a beautiful shot (Photograph)
Thanks, for sharing both the photograph and the quote.
DeeDee ;-D

Who Is Afraid of Alfred Hitchcock? said...

Wallace and Grommit: Curse of the WareRabbit...

By the way, I really like Henry No#4 choice...because I was just introduced to Wallace and Grommit. (On DVD)

Magpie said...

I think they might enjoy "Descpicable Me"

Roddy said...

Hang loose. I will work on a list and pass it on in due course.

Kris said...

DeeDee, thanks! Wallace and Grommit have long been a favourite of mine…

Magpie, I shall have to look that up.

Roddy, where is it then?