The beautiful morning
The combination of a show shutter speed – necessary to cope with the poor light – and street lamps still on – because of poor light – have delivered an interesting effect in this photo here. I do like the way that prolonged exposure to the blaze of what is really a low watt globe almost burns out the [ahem] film.
This leads me to my next instalment…
51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, no I most definitely do not. A couple of chickens dipped in ink. On acid. At a Prodigy concert.
52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat? I like spicy Hungarian salami. I like ham. I had pastrami today.
53. ANY BAD HABITS?
I have many, many bad habits.
54. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
My CDs are all in boxes at the top of Henry’s cupboard. Most embarrassing CD? I had a clear out prior to the last move, and I’m not sure what is left (hundreds remain). The most embarrassing CD that I parted money with for? I dunno, maybe the last Ride album?
55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends on who I am. I have very strict rules on this sort of thing. It’s a select group.
56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
No. I wouldn’t swear if I’d tell.
57. DO LOOKS MATTER?
One would be lying to say they don’t. Should they matter? That’s another story…
58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
Ranting and raving. I need a better way.
59. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I don’t have one.
60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
No. I’m a sceptic at heart. I will give people a go, but generally keep on guard.