Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.


On a clear day, you can see forever more snow. Mount Wellington, August 2010.

Henry told me a joke the other day, I thought that I'd share it with the world:
Henry: "Knock knock."

Me: "Who's there?"

Henry: "Penguin."

Me: "Penguin who?"

Henry: "..."

Me: "Penguin who?"

Hsnry: "What?"

Me: "Don't worry."

Henry: "PENGUIN!" [Runs off.]

Hilarious.


Looking around the top of a mountain. Mount Wellington, August 2010.



Looking south, next stop Antarctica! Mount Wellington, August 2010.

3 comments:

Roddy said...

There doesn't appear to be much greenery amongst that lot.

me said...

I see the little guy has moved firmly into the absurdist/dadaist phase.

Kris said...

He is quite the comedian.