Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subtlety may deceive you; integrity never will.
I’ve seen the light! New Town, August 2010.
I thought that I found Jesus this morning, down the back of the couch along with a hair band, a red pencil and half a dried apricot that was beginning to develop a sense of itself.
Only it wasn’t Jesus, it was a rubber band.
Thank you, I’ll be here all week. Enjoy the buffet on the right…
Now for part XXVIII in our seemingly never-ending installment…
61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Perhaps the trampoline.
62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Less so now that Henry takes my “thank you for that Henry” too literally.
64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
I have met the odd person recognisable from the news, but ‘famous’? Not famous enough.
65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
A number of very pissy mosh pits.
66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
I’m not currently looking for a guy/girl.
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
I’m not sure that I have any these days. At least none that are used around me.
68. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE?
5, although one will be in the bin soon.
69. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I have some that I do, and some that I don’t. I’m bi-curious that way.
70. WHERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING?
I was surprised that I noticed. I thought that it was sad to see two little ones without a father who clearly loved them.