Monday, August 23, 2010
There's naught, no doubt, so much the spirit calms as rum and true religion.
Waiting at the bus stop for the final bus journey home. Campbell Street, Hobart. August 2010.
Now for part three thousand and seven in our special feature...
71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Choc mint. I like a nice banana made with real bananas too.
72. ARE YOU LAZY?
Sometimes I think that I am, and then I see other people…
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS?
Blue, cobalt and navy.
74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
I can’t pick just one. One of The Byrds, Grant Lee Buffalo, The Rolling Stones, Belle & Sebastian, The Smiths, Wilco, Marah, Pavement, Led Zeppelin, or maybe Pulp. Or someone else.
75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
I have two left, the top two.
76. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Not if they don’t want to.
77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Tell ‘em Steve Dave.
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I believe that it was the Clinical Director of the Tasmanian Alcohol and Drug Services.
80. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
It depends on what they’ve got going for (or against) them. There’s not one single thing.