A guard tower? Risdon Brook Dam. August 2010.
I made a carrot cake, and Henry ate carrots. What other vegetables can be made into cake?
Which leads me straight to today's Sunday Top Five, My Top Five Vegetables Off The Top Of My Head!
- Potato: can't go past the humble spud! More versatile than an egg, and prettier than a cucumber!
- Onion: these buggers can go in just about anything. I'm not a fan of them raw, but they cook up a storm.
- Pumpkin: no room for Jack 'o Lanterns, but whether in soup, baked, mashed, roasted or even pan fried, the pumpkin is our friend.
- Beetroot: you know what they say...
- Leek: we eat a lot of leeks, and we're not even Welsh.
Swinging nor' nor' east. Risdon Brook Dam. August 2010.