#35 of a series that is never used. An abandoned car park. Campbell Street, Hobart, October 2010.
Who knew that number 35 was so important? Did you know that…?
- 35 is the sum of the first five triangular numbers, making it a tetrahedral number.
- 35 is a centered cube number, a pentagonal number and a pentatope number.
- 35 is a highly cototient number, since there are more solutions to the equation x - φ(x) = 35 than there are for any other integers below it except 1.
- There are 35 free hexominoes, the polyominoes made from six squares.
- Since the greatest prime factor of 352 + 1 = 1226 is 613, which is obviously more than 35 twice, 35 is a Størmer number.
All I know is Rule 35 of the Internet!