Sunday, October 03, 2010

Where is all the knowledge we lost with information?


The morning sun on the corner of Liverpool and Elizabeth Streets. Hobart CBD, September 2010.

Inspired by regular commenter "Me", and an afternoon spend wading through the Bowie catalogue, today's Sunday Top Five seems a relatively straightforward one: Pick My Top Five Bowie Albums!
  1. Low [1977]

  2. Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) [1980]

  3. Station to Station [1976]

  4. The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars [1972]

  5. Hunky Dory [1971]

Looking upon my list, I can't help but suggest that it appears I enjoy Bowie's seventies output the best. My apologies to to you Tin Machine aficionados out there, most of whom live in Norway, I believe...

3 comments:

Roy said...

Ahem! I happen to be a Tin Machine fan who lives in the US. I will admit to putting Ziggy Stardust up there at the top of my own list, though.

me said...

Good choice(even though you seem to have numbers 1 and 2 the wrong way around!).

Kris said...

Roy, YOU'RE the one!

Me, listened to a whole bunch of them Saturday arvo. Low still stands out to me!